Girl scout thin mints as a delectable frozen treat. Dreamy.
• 1.5 qt Dreyer's Girl Scout limited edition Thin Mint ice cream softened
• 2 cups Frozen Whipped Topping, thawed (+ extra for serving)
• 2 cups Creme-filled Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed
• 1/3 cup Butter, melted
• 1 container smucker's microwave toppings Hot Fudge (15.5 oz)
• Peppermint Candies or Candy Canes, crushed
Crush oreo's (I use a food processor). Mix 2 cups of the crushed oreo's with the butter. Press into the bottom of a 9' springform pan.
Mix ice-cream and 2 cups whipped topping. Place ice cream mixture on top of oreo crust. Put in freezer for 3 hours.
After ice cream has set, pour the fudge on top. Spread with a spoon or spatula evenly over the top. Add crushed mint candies (I used starlight mints). Freeze for 8 hours.
Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.
He gave up on the fork...
He preferred to shovel it in with his hands.